Hot Door CORE Forum

Full Version: Lotus Notes incompatibility?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had several reports from users regarding unusually long wait times when opening files. The problem persisted even when only a do-nothing CORE test plugin was installed. In every case, the users ran Lotus Notes under Windows, and when Lotus Notes was closed the time lag to open files disappeared. Is there anything that can be done to address this? Thanks.
(02-27-2017, 11:24 AM)Rick Johnson Wrote: [ -> ]I've had several reports from users regarding unusually long wait times when opening files. The problem persisted even when only a do-nothing CORE test plugin was installed. In every case, the users ran Lotus Notes under Windows, and when Lotus Notes was closed the time lag to open files disappeared. Is there anything that can be done to address this? Thanks.

Interesting. We've had some slow wait time complaints from a couple CADtools customers as well. Lotus Notes was also installed in at least one of those. I didn't ask on the others. In any case, we just sent out a special build that will analyze various runtime operations and send us a log file so that we can determine where the problem lies. We should know more in a week or two.

Brendon